Completing Freesat Satellite Dish Installations throughout the UK
Standard Satellite Dish Options
- Single or Multi-Point Freesat Dish Installation – Complete installation, including twin-room feeds for PVR (recordable) type receivers if required.
- Existing Dish Upgrades – This covers additional room feeds to an existing dish, including twin feeds for PVRs.
- Maintenance Call – When you lose signal, our engineer will attend your site, and if required (and possible) re-align your dish. If you have a Line of Sight (LOS) issue, e.g., new buildings or trees obstructing your signal path, we will advise and quote for a dish relocation.
Standard Satellite Dish Installations
- Service Availability (Effective Courage)
- Transmission Power
- Topography and Relationship to Physical Obstacles, e.g., Other Buildings, Structures, Hills, Trees, etc.
- A High-Quality Black Mesh Dish (45 – 65cm)
- Robust Standard Wall Mounting Brackets
- Double-Screened Down-Lead Cables up to 20m (External/Surface Mounted)
- All Digital Signals Are Measured for Quality/Signal Level
- Single or Multi-Room Outlet Options Are Available
- 12-Month Parts Warranty on All New Installations
What’s Not Included?
- Freesat TV or Set-Top Box, or Unpacking of the TV
- More Than the Purchased Number of Signal Feeds (Please Note That Further Connections May Be Possible On-Site, Please Ask for More Details at Time of Booking)
- Additional Boxes on an Octo LNB May Incur Additional Charges on the Day If the Above Has Not Been Confirmed
- Moving Any Sockets, Whether Power, Telephone, or Other, or Changing Any Cabling Installed by Other Suppliers such as Sky or BT
- Moving Fittings, Fixtures, or Heavy Items of Furniture
- Specialist Non-Standard Brackets or Materials
- Installations on Buildings over Two Storeys
- Listed Buildings or Buildings in Conservation Areas
- Fitting to Chimney Stacks
- Extended Cable Runs
- Concealed Cabling
- Signal Filters, Amplifiers, or Distributors
- Any Required Permissions to Install an External Satellite Dish – Contact the Relevant Authorities with Any Enquiries